We are what we eat! Add these five delicious recipes from the American Heart Association to your healthy meal options:
- Air Fryer Crispy (Un)Fried Chicken: Want the taste of fried chicken without the extra saturated fat and calories? Try our super-easy, super-scrumptious unfried version.
- Hit the Trail Granola Bars: Enjoy these fruity and nutty snack or breakfast bars that are under 100 calories and have zero added sugars.
- Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup: This soup can be prepared at a moment’s notice and turns mealtime into a warm and satisfying experience.
- Tailgate Chili: This family favorite is brimming with goodness and cooks in only about 30 minutes!
- Triple Berry Protein Smoothie: This trio of berry flavors with a hint of nuttiness will brighten your day.